 CAD / LeoCAD / 19
    Win ver 0.72 —Steven Barile
   Hi All, LeoCad has come a long way! I have been using it for quite a while. I have a couple User comments 1) When I "drop" a new block into a model can it be placed on top of, or very near, the last brick? Currently I believe that it is placed with (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

        Re: Win ver 0.72 —Leonardo Zide
     (...) The place where the new brick is added is relative to the current position of the camera, it really should be closer to the other bricks but I haven't figured out a way to do that. (...) That's a bug in LGEO, take a look at the airplane from (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

         Re: Win ver 0.72 —Steven Barile
     Well after finding the plate 1x6 train car... I tried to create my own parts lib. I started by adding all the train parts that I use (namely the 9v parts) and then added a bunch of parts from all the different other libs, the ones I use to build (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

         Re: Win ver 0.72 —Leonardo Zide
     (...) The files that you call 'personal libs' are very small (around 50 kb), search for *.lgf in your computer. I've never thought about making several libraries available for people to use, to tell you the truth I thought nobody have ever used the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

        Re: Win ver 0.72 —Steve Bliss
   (...) Yoiks! No offense to James Jessiman, but this should win a prize for "worst named LDraw part". 6583.DAT Plate 1 x 6 with Train Wagon End After digging around Partsref for too long, I finally found the part by dragging out an instantiation, and (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

        Re: Win ver 0.72 —Steven Barile
   Thanks Steve! Between the part number and reading the LeoCad tutorial (using the piece search box) I found that it is indeed there! SteveB (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.leocad)