 CAD / LeoCAD / 126
    New LeoCAD version —Leonardo Zide
    Today I uploaded a new LeoCAD version, it features several bug fixes and new features. The most important change is in the way building with the mouse works, I hope you'll find it more intuitive and easy to use now. You can download it from (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad.leocad) !

        Re: New LeoCAD version —Ronald Borchert
   (...) Hi, thanks for doing one more great think for the community :-) I installed it and there are no problems yet. The mouse feature I have to test several times to say more about it. But I have a question: LeoCAD now supports 28 colors. Do you (...) (19 years ago, 2-Nov-05, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

        Re: New LeoCAD version —Leonardo Zide
   (...) I do plan to add more colors, but I'm not sure how I want to do that. I believe that having a small set of colors is better for some people while others would like more control so I have to either find a balance between both or have a (...) (19 years ago, 2-Nov-05, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

        Re: New LeoCAD version —Ronald Borchert
   (...) Hi, first of all I'm very sorry that I didn't answer your post but I've been very busy in the past with other thinks than Lego. Now I'm back Brick-ing and CAD-ing and remembered that there was an open question... Yes, I miss some colors: (...) (19 years ago, 19-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

        Re: New LeoCAD version —Leonardo Zide
   (...) You can either add them to one of the existing categories by using the Pieces Library Manager, or right click in the pieces toolbar and uncheck the "group pieces" option. I just went through all pieces and made sure the ones that currently do (...) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

        Re: New LeoCAD version —Ronald Borchert
   (...) Hi, I tried it whith drag and drop the wing 8 x 4 to the space group but find this part then in the bricks group. I tried it with the brick curved 3 x 1 moving to the slope bricks group and then find it in the tiles group. So I get confused (...) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad.leocad)