 CAD / LeoCAD / 130
Re: New LeoCAD version
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 17:35:30 GMT

Ronald Borchert wrote:
Btw., thanks for the new version/parts update.
I just downloaded the complete installation file and first missed some parts,
which have been present in older versions.
Than I found them in the piece library manager but don't know how to insert them
in a new project because they are not sorted to any group.
I.e. Wing 4 x 8 Left and Right, Slope Brick 2 x 2 x 2/3 and new parts as well,
i.e. Slope Brick Curved 3 x 1.
I'm sure that there are more parts which are not sorted to a group but how to
find them and use them in a project?

  You can either add them to one of the existing categories by using the Pieces
Library Manager, or right click in the pieces toolbar and uncheck the "group
pieces" option.

  I just went through all pieces and made sure the ones that currently do not
show up will be assigned to a category in the next version.

Than I've a question last:
Last year I started a very big LeoCAD project with more than 5000 parts, which
I've finished now. When zooming out so that the complete model is shown, most of
the model disappears in the background. Does there exist a funktion to prevent
this?

  You can fix that by moving the camera's far plane away: Go to the modify
dialog, select the camera that you're having problems with and increase its far
plane distance.

Leonardo