 CAD / LeoCAD / 126
125  |  127
Subject:
New LeoCAD version
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 2005 07:57:57 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

  Today I uploaded a new LeoCAD version, it features several bug fixes and
new features. The most important change is in the way building with the mouse
works, I hope you'll find it more intuitive and easy to use now.

  You can download it from http://www.leocad.org/files/LeoCAD-0.74-
Windows.exe (5 MB download), after you have the file on your computer just
double click it and follow the instructions.

  As usual, let me know if you encounter any bugs or have any suggestions.

Leonardo