  ldraw.org Model of the Month

Yet another mini-project that can enhance ldraw.org... I remember talking about the Model of the Month feature and plans for it, but discussion fizzled. I think we can get this up and running in a few days if we recall what was discussed and if (...) (25 years ago, 25-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: ldraw.org Model of the Month

(...) You're basically looking for the same voting script that Todd uses on lugnet's cool site of the week page ((URL) right? Why not just ask him for the source and adapt it to your uses? Adrian -- (URL) (25 years ago, 25-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: ldraw.org Model of the Month

(...) If a "list of what was chosen, selected or inputted as text, mailed to a specified address" sort of form result is sufficient for your uses, you needn't even do that. See: (URL) view source for the page, or copy the page to your own server and (...) (25 years ago, 25-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)