 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / 4755 (-5)
  Re: Forum shift

(...) Do you really think that adding moderation to a dead forum will revive it? That's the equivalent of trying to bring someone back from a coma by reading them the ten commandments. I'd prefer to stay in the coma than return to that. Tim (14 years ago, 29-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) There are two types of memberships here...which is also very confusing! As I remember it was fairly easy to become a regular member, but that did not allow posting. A membership that allowed you to post was a different and more difficult (...) (14 years ago, 29-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) The gigantic advantage with Lugnet IMO is that I never have log in here to post, once I registred several yesrs ago. It may have been a pain then, I don't even remember... But of course, if I'm the only one to experience it this way, it (...) (14 years ago, 29-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) As I see it if we keep the discussion here we will be talking to an increasingly smaller pool of old LDraw users and neglecting the newer ones. I'm very much in support of this move. Tim (14 years ago, 29-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) Many people read lugnet regularly but few post. This is why the term "lurknet" was coined several year ago. Improving Lugnet's "ease of use" would increase posting activity here. An active team of site administrators and moderators (to post (...) (14 years ago, 29-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact