Re: New parts header format validated by the LSC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2006 07:10:45 GMT

Niels Bugge schrieb:
I'm sorry if this question has ben brought up in other threads, but I'm really
streached thin with real life business at the moment and can't really follow the
pt or lugnet (at least for the next half year).

...I'd just like to know if this header stuff is something I need to worry about
as a parts author (and/or reviewer), or if it's a kind of header edit the admins
will make based on the CA list?

Cheers NB
You can give my new program DATHeader (Windows) a try to maintain the
correct header.

First Bug fixes are made, so I think it could be useful for you.

cu
MikeHeide