Re: Motion to move the LSC elections: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2006 03:45:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
hi folks,

and since nobody has reacted to it, the LDraw Steering Committee likes to pick
it up and proposes to shift the LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) elections from
July to October by modifying the LDraw.org Standards Committee Final Draft -
http://www.ldraw.org/article/382 as following:

I have no objections to this change.  One thing I would add would be a statement
about the fact that the dates may flex a few days in either direction due to the
personal schedules (read: real life events) of the site admins.

-Orion