    Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I don't see this discussion as about Tim at all, except as a test case. As I've said before, he's a handy metric. Any rule that excludes him (based on his current employment situation) is wrong, and worse, it is in my view bad for the (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

        Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus —Allister McLaren
   (...) I agree. (...) I suggested nothing. I was merely asking a question. Can you just answer it without reading motives into it that don't exist? Is it really necessary to be a member of the steering committee in order for suggestions on the (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

        Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus —Tim Courtney
     (...) Hi Allister - Thanks for that clarification. Actually, I was at a momentary loss for how to approach the answer, but now after thinking it through I have something to say. I would hope that whoever is elected to the Steering Committee would (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

         Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus —Allister McLaren
     (...) Perfectly. Thanks. As I said originally, I don't doubt your integrity or devotion to ldraw.org, TLC employee or not. I was just hypothesising to myself about what a conflict of interest might entail and thinking, perhaps unreasonably, that (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

         Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus —Tim Courtney
     (...) Thanks for your confidence. Based on my experience in the company so far, working relationships I have with Community Development people, and experience in the hobby in general, I do not believe the pressure you hypothesize about is likely to (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

        Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I do apologise if I misinterpreted your words, but I would suggest that my interpretation is an extremely reasonable one given the word choices you used. (...) I would think not, but I look to the steering committee to do a lot more than make (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

        Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus —Allister McLaren
   (...) I see. I wasn't clear on what role the LSC has. I've gone back over the posts dealing with that subject and understand it better now. Nevertheless, I still think it was a valid question. (...) Not really. It's less to do with the way I worded (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)