    Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines —Ahui Herrera
   --snip-- (...) Not completely true. Orion's original post was to get ideas/feedback on his proposed changes. In the end it will be up to him to decide how he sets up the MOTM rules. Why? Simple, this decision is not up to a committee! Case in point (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

        Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines —Tim Courtney
     (...) Well that wasn't just me. Steve and I had discussed it for some time and had wanted to move in that direction. The change actually got a bit of help from Michael Lachmann who asked, and Steve and I gave a thumbs up, then others followed suit. (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

         Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines —Kevin L. Clague
     (...) I agree. I like Orion's last proposal that allows for DAT/LDR/MPD to be available along with the views. If people don't want to share, and it diminishes their ability to win, that is their choice. A highly superior model without DAT/LDR/MPD (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

        Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines —Miguel Agullo
   (...) Well, more kudos to Orion for opening the discussion then, even if it got off-topic. I have not changed my views on the matter, but at the same I have certainly gained insight into the mindset of other community members. At the end of the day, (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)