    Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org —Jake McKee
   (...) Which brings up an interesting point... a single sign-in/membership system for the community at large, similar to Passport or similar. Something that provides a single solution for all organizations/sites that might need to do something (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org —Dan Boger
   (...) I thought of implementing something like that a while ago - except that it seems that it would require more cooperation between the different sites involved than is currently available to draw upon. Dan (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) How so? At least among Peeron, LUGNET and ldraw.org (in it's new reconstituted form with members) all that presumably would need to happen is for you and Todd to agree, ne? (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org —John Riley
   (...) I think that the privileges would need to change as you move from site to site. Peeron and LUGNET have blanket memberships: every member at these sties pretty much has the same privileges (as far as I know, only admins and moderators have (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org —Jake McKee
   (...) Well, I would agree, I meant to mention I was thinking of that as a medium/long term solution. Sorry about that. (...) If you use the Passport (or really any other similar system, I just can't think of names off the top of my head) concept, (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org —John Riley
   (...) That's okay. I recognized that pretty quickly. Organizations need long term visions as well as short term. Hopefully the short term solution easily transitions into the long term stable solution. Otherwise, we may be seeing this same sort of (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)