    The big question —Tim Courtney
   No, I'm not getting married. ;-) All of this LDraw standards and organization talk has gotten me thinking...about LDraw.org and it's mission, if you will. So I'd like to throw out a question: What do you think LDraw.org's role is in the LDraw/LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: The big question —Tim Courtney
   I want to preface my answer with a few thoughts. I've seen what amazing potential these tools have in all aspects of the LEGO hobby. People from all over the world have written me talking about how they have applied LDraw to what they do. Whether (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: The big question —Leonardo Zide
   (...) I like the idea of 'centralized LDraw resources', a webpage where you can find a list of all software available and help organize discussions for standards and additions to the library (doing a great with the updates). Everything else will (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: The big question —Tim Courtney
   (...) Right. While I don't presume to know what he would do, I see the need for organizing in order to more effectively develop and promote the hobby. I've talked with Don Jessiman (his father) several times off and on over the last couple years (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)