Re: Part Voting Issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:08:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Ross Crawford wrote:

I'd definitely want the destination address locked, probably not even
displayed (just the name / user code), and a fixed subject line, too eg
"Review of part xxxx", to disuade people from using it for anything other
than PT email.

Yes, we would not display the destination email address, just the
destination Parts Tracker userid.

Good idea on the fixed subject line.  Although it wouldn't be hard to
hack the form, if the locking is just enforced by the HTML code.

Steve