Re: Part Voting Issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:59:17 GMT

What's more likely is that we'll add functionality in the parts tracker
to send messages from one user to another.

Steve

That's exactly what I would like to see. A button or hyperlink that says
something to the effect of "Send the Reviewer a message", then a page with a
message box would pop up.  This way the Email addresses would be kept
private but we could still communicate.  A great example of this is the way
eBay handle messageing between users.

-Orion