  Re: FAQ for Part Reviewers (was: Re: BFC and Primitives)

(...) My hints to new and more part reviewers Because it is claimed that reviewers are highly qualified people, some potential volunteers may be intimidated. I was also at first. I am not a part author and even less a highly qualified people (in (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: FAQ for Part Reviewers (was: Re: BFC and Primitives)

(...) [snip] This is great info/advice! Can this be included in a "reviewer FAQ"? (Is there one already?) (...) Yes, yes! Please remember that, even after a part has been certified & included in the official parts library *it can still be (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: FAQ for Part Reviewers (was: Re: BFC and Primitives)

(...) I think so, too. (...) If it's alright with Damien, I will add it. (...) I just put one together earlier today. (URL). Steve (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: FAQ for Part Reviewers

(...) I wonder. . .would it be helpful, or simply more confusing, to introduce more "levels" of reviewers? Currently a part requires two votes from regular users plus one from an admin user (which is currently just Steve Bliss, yes?). I think things (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: FAQ for Part Reviewers

(...) Maybe. It would be nice to get an initial review of parts as soon as possible after they're submitted. And there are occasionally some (fairly) obvious defects that aren't caught until late in the game. I might have recently posted about the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: FAQ for Part Reviewers

(...) May be "beginner reviewers" is a name for people like you and me. Then may be "advanced reviewers" is just a new name for acknowledged part authors. These acknowledged part authors just do their best by creating the LDraw parts we love so (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)