  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gr3v12.GG8@lugnet.com... (...) Yep, Brad was another example I was thinking of, but forgot to mention it. He does some absolutely incredible stuff no doubt!! I'm just wondering if it is (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002

(...) I think that putting any more constraints on the submissions would be counter productive. We (I, in this case:) want to see as many contestants as possible and don't want to impose any restrictions on the kind of work submitted. If someone (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002

(...) showcased. It all comes down to what is the purpose of the contest/showcase? If the purpose is to showcase the absolute best models, then there should be no limits at all on participation, other than that a model which has won already should (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)