 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / 1735 (-5)
  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

(...) Don't forget the UldeaMediaStudio 6 (recommened)or other Video Editing software in the software requirements. Plus File Requirements: Authors may provide start files (model1-started.ldr, convertedfile.pov, etc) so the reader can follow along (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

(...) Kinda sorta. Note, replying to this out of order. (...) You're absolutely right here. I would like as many tutorials as possible to be hosted on LDraw.org. (only limited by author consent, but I doubt that will be a problem). FTX is great for (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

(...) I essintialy agree. The format of the tutorials was not the point of the original post. I do like the numbering, I think that it helps not to label the groups with an encoded prefix, I would prefer LDRAW ANIMATION 101 vs. LA101. (...) I think (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

I think you guys are missing Tim's point. Currenlty when you go to the LDraw tutorial section you have a list of tutorials. What Tim envisions is you go to the ldraw tutorial webpage and you see what? A list of categories, groups, etc... So when you (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Request for Comment on my L3P camera tutorial

In lugnet.cad.ray, Jeremy H. Sproat writes: [snipped] (...) Love it! But why not submit it to Tim Courtney of LDraw.org. He/they really want some user input/experience of LDraw related issues. Think about it! Jeroen (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact