Re: LDraw History - here's one for the old timers in the group....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 23:49:21 GMT

LeoCad

It would be neat if we could get years/months for these.  I'd love to get
them in chronological order.

  I started working on it in June 96, at that time I had my own set of
bricks all hardcoded into the program but a few months later (don't ask me
when) I asked James if I could use his .DAT files in LeoCAD and converted
them to my own format.

And then there's the whole BFC discussion...and licensing...and the JW
affair...

  Actually we had several BFC discussions. :)

Leonardo