Re: Winners of LDraw.org's October 2001 Model/Scene Of The Month
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 07:24:04 GMT

Fredrik:

BTW, I think that one week voting time is a bit limited.
It's also a bit odd to go and look for contestants, and
only find them one out of four weeks.  How about a
scheme were the models were up for voting for one whole
month.  That way, one single month would (a) display
last month's winners and (b) display contestants for
next month's winners (and (c) solicit entries for next
month's contestants).

Sound like a very sensible idea.

Oh, and can I ask who reads mail for
<software@ldraw.org>?

$ grep '^software' /etc/aliases
software:       tim
$

Jacob
--
"If you think Tuck has said something that is completely
wrong, you are almost certainly missing something :-)"