Subject:
No one interested in editing but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 03:19:57 GMT

Wow, it looks like no one is interested in helping edit sections.  Funny how no
one wants to chip in, but we always get questions about when the next thing
(parts update, article, software addition) will be.

(and its kinda frustrating too)

-Tim

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:G9yK3s.18y@lugnet.com...
Hey...
I'm working on changing the LDraw.org download section by adding OS-specific
sections, and download pages broken down from there.  It will start off with
Windows, Mac, and Linux sections.  Currently, I have a Mac editor, and I would
like a Windows and Linux editor as well to maintain the links and the pages in
these sections, and also see about organizing more info for setting up the • tools
on that specific OS.  Is anyone interested in this?  I would really appreciate
the help, so I can focus on other things, and so people can have up to date
pages.  I'm rather lazy with doing tedious updating, and if the workload is
split that may make it a little better for you guys. :-)

I want to focus on doing things like reviews (I have a LeoCAD review cooking
now), and working behind the scenes on the official organization issues Steve
posted about a couple months ago.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@ldraw.org