Re: What happened reagdring formalisation?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 05:56:59 GMT

500? wow thats pretty lot of parts. hope it has some custom parts in
millenium facton.

--

And they said 'Computers will never be in general use'

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
Carsten Schmitz <casz@gmx.de> wrote in message • news:GA2AAx.DDt@lugnet.com...

Hello Tim,

I am really hoping (and not only me) we can get a parts update on the • way
soon.
There are so many good new parts i would like to use officially...

Greetings,

Carsten

Carsten -
That's being addressed right now.  Basically what is being done is we are
developing a new parts approval system to make updates more 'realtime' to
the parts being submitted.  We're also discussing another release via vote
to clear the 500 (1) some odd parts waiting to be releasted.

(1) Don't quote me on that number, that 's what I was told.

-Tim