Re: What happened reagdring formalisation?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 01:47:14 GMT

Hello Tim,

I am really hoping (and not only me) we can get a parts update on the way
soon.
There are so many good new parts i would like to use officially...

Greetings,

Carsten

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Farlie A <alex_farlie@hotmail.com> wrote in message
It's in the title but what was eventually decided about formalising
LDraw.org?

What Lar said, its still in the works right now.  Good thing this week I • am
on vacation, because I can jot some thoughts down when not working on • other
projects.

I ask because I had a new meta command I wanted to submit and wanated to
send it to the right person! (If nothing fixed yet let me know and i'll • put
up in cad.dev)

Send that to Steve Bliss.  I'd appreciate it if we would have time to • review
it privately before posting it publicly.

-Tim