Re: No one interested in editing but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 09:11:52 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
news:GAKx7F.BCB@lugnet.com...
Wow, it looks like no one is interested in helping edit sections.  Funny • how no
one wants to chip in, but we always get questions about when the next • thing
(parts update, article, software addition) will be.

If I had the time at the moment I'd be happy to offer, but my 18-month old
daughter still doesn't have her own room and I've been working on it for a
year now :(

Once that's out of the way I'd be happy to volunteer for doing stuff with
the Windows area, so long as you don't mind the fact that I'm a web
programmer (CGI, ASP, database integration, etc) and not a designer (my
graphic work is fairly limited, unfortunately none of my images remain on my
corporate website as we had a complete redesign a year or so ago). But
dumping screenshots and maintaining links isn't that bad, if that's all it
mainly is, so count me in for help in a month or so.

Dan