  Re: LDraw.org Official Model Repository Standards

"Ryan Dennett" <rdennett@firehousemail.com> wrote in message news:G8vs4v.K4s@lugnet.com... (...) I have some nitpicking to do, not too much though. :o) All of the meat of this post is fine the way I see it, but there needs to be some (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org Official Model Repository Standards

(...) I don't quite understand what this means, probably because I've just been unaware as to what the OMR actually is. Is it a center where you download models into a standard directory, as is done with 'Parts'? And one question about sub-models (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org Official Model Repository Standards

Ok, I've made some changes to the Standards. One thing I forgot to say in my post was that for more information on the repository and for previous posts see www.ldraw.org/repository Anyway, here is what I made for changes... Moved "Terms" to the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)