Re: MOTM voting irregularities - Florida all over again?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 06:06:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Terry Keller writes:

That said, what would prevent me, for instance, from asking 80 or so
people I work with to vote from their various terminals?  Or does that count
as duplication?  What if my cubemates and I all legitimately want to vote?

That would alter the fundamental order of the universe - likely leading to a
complete collapse of time and space into a singularity.

  Whew!  Good thing I asked before trying it!

1. Valid exception: I could do an on-site count of your workplace.  Give me
an all-expense paid trip there and consider it done.  :-)

  If you're really dying to come to Pittsburgh, I'll talk to my supervisor and
see if we can draw on petty cash for your ticket.

    Dave!