 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / *601 (-10)
  More info on James Jessiman

A while back I received an email asking for more information on James Jessiman. I thought about what this person wrote, and it would be nice to get some more info on James for the site, so people can have a better idea of who he was. Below is the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: FIRST Lego Leage competition at MSI Chicago

(...) Tom, Its great to hear from someone involved with one of the First teams! My ideas for LDraw and the teams would simply be for the kids to learn how to program their robot design into the computer to document its construction etc. LDraw (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.robotics)

  FIRST Lego Leage competition at MSI Chicago

I just returned from the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago where they held the Illinois state FIRST Lego League Mindstorms competition. FIRST is an organization that uses Lego Mindstorms to help prommote kids pursuing careers in engineering (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Off topic question Re: Clone DATs--any interest?

Nephilim <jthompson@esker.com> wrote in message news:FLv94v.I82@lugnet.com... (...) I've done the same in the past. As I see it, the thoughts of the community can be broken down in the following ways: (1) The purists hate the idea of any non-LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.cad.dev)

  ldraw.org December Model of the Month Winner

The winner for ldraw.org's December Model of the Month competition is Thomas Burger, with his 'Datsville LMT Out From MacArthur Tunnel' image. Check it out at (URL) Congrats Tom! -Tim Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) timcourtne ICQ: (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Clone DATs--any interest?

(...) One of MLCAD's great strengths is that is allows you to alter the units used in its three scales. They only default to Lego sizes. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Problems with Ldraw related sites

(...) The only other thing I'd want is a "MyParts" page, where an author could update just their own entries, without scrolling through everything in the current list. Would make it easier to update stuff already added to the list. Steve (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Problems with Ldraw related sites

[ FUT lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw ] Manfred: (...) I have written Zach and asked him what is happening, but it looks like part of the problem is related to a misconfiguration of the server (I didn't get any HTTP 404 errors, only 403's). If anybody are (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.people)

  Re: Problems with Ldraw related sites

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote: [snip] (...) Tim Courtney replied: (...) When it still was accessible for me, I've been using the Parts Tracker a lot. In my opinion the latest version of this site was working quite well (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Clone DATs--any interest?

(...) Aha! I don't remember that pain, but that sounds about right! That would certainly explain why that double-tube plate made parts connected to it so difficult to pull apart! :-( --Todd [followups to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands] (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact