 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / *1236 (-5)
  Re: Official model repository situation

(...) news:G8t1yJ.1HG@lugnet.com... (...) Sounds good to me! Inlining an MPD for this purpose is not a problem - I've managed to convert inventories from all kinds of weird formats, and was figuring on the conversion being done by hand anyway, to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Official model repository situation

Ryan: (...) Please use four-digit numbers for years. I know that we will not get in serious trouble for the first forty or so years, but... Play well, Jacob (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Official model repository situation

(...) Erik, I'll be posting the OMR Standards tonight. I was going to last night, but I had forgotten to add some things. This was my original idea, but we are actually not going to be using a number format except for the .mpd file which will be (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

"Erik Olson" <olsone@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:G8u2Hw.H67@lugnet.com... (...) Hmm...not a bad idea. In fact, it might be in the original standard post. I'm just too tired. Oog. -Tim (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Official model repository situation

Hey, I thought someone had used filenames that start with M for an official model? Besides, it's annoying to get filenames that resemble part names... m6040.dat is so obviously a model, not a part, that there won't be confusion when it's saved on (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact