 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 956
Re: LPub4 Alpha source on sourceforge.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:04:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jim DeVona wrote:
Looks like maybe the images haven't become available yet - there's nothing in
http://lpub4.cvs.sourceforge.net/lpub4/LPub4/LPub4/images/ and I see "RCC:
Error: Cannot find file 'images/actual.png'" when make tries to make
qrc_lpub.cpp. (I get the impression it sometimes takes a while for uploaded
files to show up on Sourceforge.)

Just as a note on this to avoid any panicking, sourceforge.net anonymous CVS
access uses a separate copy of the CVS files, and that separate copy takes time
to update.  So when changes are committed by a developer, it takes some amount
of time before people see those changes when accessing via anonymous CVS.
Presumably this is what happened here with the images.

--Travis