 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 82
  how to get a debugger going

Now that I've got some bugs, I'd like to get into the code with a debugger. In particular, I am trying to set a breakpoint in the keyboard() method so that I may trace the execution of key commands. Id like to figure out why pg-up/pg-down refreshes (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: how to get a debugger going

(...) You could try running ldglite in the background to give gdb control of the console. Try this on the command line: ldglite blah blah blah & Then attach the debugger. Or maybe in gdb try: r blah blah blah & It might help, but I'm not positive. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: how to get a debugger going

(...) Suggestions besides fighting with gdb: are you sure the keyboard() routine is getting to glutPostRedisplay() ? this is at the bottom of keyboard(). You could add a printf() there to find out. Maybe your 'E' key case is returning early? If it's (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)