 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 795
    Re: Need (working) program to generate instruction pictures —Christopher Masi
   (...) Jim, I'm not a programmer, but as it was explained to me by Don Heyse, that the only way for a double-clickable Mac application to get information about unix-like environment variables is if that variable is specified in a file called (...) (17 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: Need (working) program to generate instruction pictures —Jim DeVona
   (...) OK. I've set up a proper .MacOSX/environment.plist now, but I can't see that it's made any difference. The [mis]behavior is the same. This and the video information your provided supports my gut feeling that the problem is limited to the (...) (17 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: Need (working) program to generate instruction pictures —Don Heyse
     (...) I haven't followed all of this, but I suspect this is probably a driver issue. Ldglite is getting pretty old. It's so old that when I wrote the opengl bits the hardware (and software opengl) of the time was typically unable to render the model (...) (17 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

         Re: Need (working) program to generate instruction pictures —Jim DeVona
     (...) Good call. I ran it with -n4, and that makes things visible during rotation. The status bar and final appearance of the model (after you stop rotating, if your rotation style is different) don't get drawn until obscured by a menu, etc., so (...) (17 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

         Re: Need (working) program to generate instruction pictures —Don Heyse
     (...) cockpit is drawn with a stipple function that's buggy in many ATI drivers. And the ledit text (toolbar?) is still drawn in the front buffer. The latest source code in CVS is patched for the toolbar problem on some radeon cards because it was (...) (17 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: Need (working) program to generate instruction pictures —Christopher Masi
   (...) [...] (...) Oh, I thought you got no model displayed when launching the Mac bundle. I figured that with the environment.plist file, you'd at least get the the model displayed. On my old PowerBook I used this as a environment.plist <?xml (...) (17 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)