 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 584
  Mac Brick CAD 2.2b1 New Release

After the level of input from the previous release, I've managed to update MBC again to version 2.2b1 This release fixes a couple of major memory bugs and also mainly adds some of the features that have been requested recently (and before) It is now (...) (20 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Mac Brick CAD 2.2b1 New Release

(...) Many thanks for yet another update on MBC! Can I vote for yet another key mapping...? You've added the Delete key for deleting selected pieces, can you please also map the Backspace key to the same function, so that Powerbook users won't have (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Mac Brick CAD 2.2b1 New Release

Hi Andrew, I've been occupied lately but I was finally able to test drive 2.2b1 for many hours this past week. So, weighing in again... I'm absolutely enjoying MBC!... most especially now that I understand what you were saying about moving the field (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: Mac Brick CAD 2.2b1 New Release

Great stuff Jim, where possible I'll answer interspersed with your comments (...) I've noticed this too on some bricks. It has to do with the fact that some parts use negative scaling when drawing some primitives. Both OpenGL and LDRAW can handle (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: Mac Brick CAD 2.2b1 New Release

(...) Two quick things spring to mind... One is adding on the Deletion of objects for Powerbook users, right now we need to keep the Fn-key pressed down in order to be able to delete a selected piece. Perhaps you could map the Backspace key as well (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)