 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 436
  MBC 0.61 comments

I got tired of writing so I got out my poking stick. I was looking at my caboose mode. (I am thinking of changing the trucks) and I noticed that some of the 1x2 bricks had white lines next to them, the one on the bottom in (URL) others, the other (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: MBC 0.61 comments

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Christopher Masi wrote: The color of the lines was also somewhat angle dependent. This is probably because MBC leaves lighting enabled when rendering the edge lines. Hmm, maybe it's time to ask for the source because then we'd (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: MBC 0.6.1 comments

I'll intersperse my answer with Don's observations. (...) You're dead right there - actually I've never considered altering GL_LIGHTING for Type 2 lines, it makes good sense. Actually I haven't altered the parsing and rendering routines since about (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: MBC 0.61 comments

(...) Well, maybe you would know for sure, but not me :) (...) Just out of curiosity, disabling GL_Lighting before drawing lines is slower because you still have to do lighting anyway, and if it isn't GL_LIGTHING, then it is going to be slower? I (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: MBC 0.6.1 comments

(...) Actually, I'd prefer it if you just make a separate .sit (or zip) file with source and put it in the same folder on the internet as the executable program. That way anybody can look at it. You never know when someone might come from nowhere (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)