 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 189
  Re: GLUT 4 for Mac OS X

(...) I would distribute the 0.9.5c one, it works better than 0.9.5 even without the new GLUT. (Although yes I would agree not assume the user has replaced the default GLUT library.) (...) It was the Control key that didn't work in the old GLUT--nor (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: GLUT 4 for Mac OS X

(...) I think I just found a bug in one of the current pop-menu commands, under Options - when you select "Visible Spin" it acts as if you pressed lowercase 'v' and displays the 'vector (x,y,z):" prompt. I think its supposed to act like you pressed (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Mac MPD Utility source code released

Hi! I have released the Project Builder project files and source code for my Mac MPD Utility ((URL) There are no restrictions on the code, but no guarantees or external documentation, either. Note that there isn't very much lego or ldraw specific (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)