 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 5021 – 5040 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

Ok I hop on again ... "Lars C. Hassing" <sp.lars@am.hassings.dk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Htnz7B.G2z@lugnet.com... (...) located (...) directories, (...) (URL) However, I suggest section name [LDrawSearch] which is more in line with [LDraw]. I (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) Actually Environment variables work pretty well on OS X because they've set up a standard place to put them, and it's one of those plist files. See here for details. (URL) would be nice though to have a standard fallback location for the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HtwMAE.3BM@lugnet.com... (...) Done, sorry about that - but it was a hard day at work :-( (...) As mentioned earlier in this thread ... we should go with: 1) Users Home (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) I also considered suggesting [LDrawSearch] but I held back and went with the "me too". I do like [LDrawSearch] better though. (...) Sure, but use lowercase ldraw.ini please! I'm too lazy to remember to use the shift key on a case sensitive (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  surface normals and vertex normals for OpenGL

Hello, I have some LDraw animation projects in mind and am starting by making a simple viewer using OpenGL. I have a program that will read a file and display it, but I run into problems with the shading because it only does flat shading. I think I (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: lugnet.cad.dev (2004.03.03.1000) #9551 (1 article)

(...) Well, there is Mac OS 8-9 and Mac OS X. Mac OS 8-9: The search path for the ini/pref file is: /System Folder/Preferences There is no where else it should be saved. Andrew can tell you what the format is (I don't think it is xml/plist). Mac OS (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) I think you are being a bit unreasonable. The discussion is about a fundamental functionality of LDraw, which has impact on all programs. Agreement is important to ease the life of the end user: *one* place for setup. We try to accomodate (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Call for Nominations to LDraw.org Steering Committee

(...) The LDraw Standards Committee, or LSC, is a special committee, recognised by the bylaws as a special sort of SIG with special processes, that is in charge of developing, codifying, and fostering the growth of the file, naming, coding and other (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: New LDraw contest?

(...) There is another ongoing contest related to LDraw animation. Who will be the first to set up a system for LDraw animating made really easy? I know at least four different attempts, including my LDA2001. Maybe LD4D is the most promising so far. (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.animation)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Web-based LDraw viewing

(...) Well, I'd like the format more if browsers displayed them, by default. (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Web-based LDraw viewing

Or vrml. There's a converter called LD2VR. (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) Oh yeah. One other thing about an ldraw.ini located on a central server. I'd prefer to leave the client OS up to the user. This reinforces my case for the <LDRAWDIR>parts path format without the nasty OS specific slash character. Enjoy, Don (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) I agree (although I did point something out in a response to Orion's response). Unix (and Unix-like) environments do often use the environment to control things, but they also use dot files. And while it wouldn't make sense to have an (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

Where to store the preferences? While I've been aware of this thread, I haven't actually been following it, so correct me if I've got the wrong end of the stick. (...) MacOS 9 and earlier is a single user environment and it was easy to place (and (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Web-based LDraw viewing

(...) I'm having a hard time finding any recent info on it. It also looks like one would have to install something in order to use it (which I'm trying to stay away from). I talked about it with a friend of mine over the weekend and he thinks he (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Web-based LDraw viewing

(...) I suspect it's that download that scares people off. -Mike (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) Exactly, and you don't look for a part named "\3006.DAT" in the PARTS directory? When you combine the full path to the PARTS directory with the part filename you have to add the "\" yourself, right? So I know you can do it... (...) Ah, but (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Web-based LDraw viewing

(...) Well, you'd need to install something in order to use SVG or Java, too. Anyway, LD2VR doesn't look like it's finished. (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Web-based LDraw viewing

(...) Good point. That's why originally I was envisioning something like LDViewer running on a server with all the stuff it needs right there (so no installation is needed). Actually, maybe...I'll have to play with it later. In regards to Java, (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  LDraw.org Steering Committee Candidates - A summary

Hi all.. The flow of nominations, seconds and acceptances (that is, posts in (URL) this> thread) has slowed down considerably, and the election is coming up sooner than you might think. So I thought it might be a good idea for the LDraw.org site to (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !!

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

More:  Next Page >>