 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 2021 – 2040 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Three Cheers for the Admins!!!

I just wanted to give a great big public "THANK YOU!!!" to Steve and Chris, for reviewing *SEVERAL* ***HUNDRED*** FILES in the past few days. [1] HUZZAH!!! :D Franklin 1. "(URL) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

ldraw
(score: 0.348)

  Using LDGLite inside LDDP

Need some help with this... I've managed to get LDGLite to work standalone (i.e. viewing parts within LDRAW\Parts directory). I seem to be encountering some difficulty using it inside LDDP. (I'm trying to get a preview within the bendable objects (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Using LDGLite inside LDDP

(...) I'm pretty sure there are lots of programs distributed with a bunch of standard plugins. Maybe you should consider distributing several standard plugins with LDDPinstall.exe, or perhaps make a plugin bundle with everything, or is that what the (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.348)

  March Model and Scene of the Month Contest Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the March Model/Scene of the month contests: (URL) MOTM, David Thomas, Williams F1 Team Racer> (URL) SOTM, Jorgen Andersson, Truck in Snowstorm> Due to computer problems, the April MOTM and SOTM contests are not yet (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Voting now open for April's MOTM and SOTM contests

(...) Actually the only one I use for instruction renders besides those is the "MLCad default view" which is a bit flatter (view point at a lower latitude) than the LDraw isometric view. All my POV camera angles are done purely by trial and error. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Voting now open for April's MOTM and SOTM contests

(...) Orion, there's no need to apologize! I expressed an *opinion*, not everyone has the same opinion. Sorry if you read it as criticism of *you*. That was not my intention. The 'one style fits all' is perfect for MOTM, it levels the ground for all (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Voting now open for April's MOTM and SOTM contests

(...) Since you're either lazier than I am, or you have an aversion to sharing, I did the search myself and found the your Mlcad view settings. :^) (URL) -A0.71,0,0.71,0.28,0...,0.39,0.65 -v4 to ldglite and pressing F12 gives these l3p camera (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Voting now open for April's MOTM and SOTM contests

(...) Well, I attempted to do that with ldglite a year or two ago: (URL) it has a few bugs, and a new L3P release with lots of handy new command line options seemed imminent at the time so I put it on the backburner. I think it should work ok to (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.348)

  Last Week to Submit Entries for April MOTM/SOTM

One week to sumit entrie for LDraw.org's Model of the Month and Scene of the Month contest. If you win you will have you entry displayed for a month on LDraw.org's website and you will be entered into the running for Model or Scene of the Year. (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Voting now open for April's MOTM and SOTM contests

(...) I've gotta agree here. It's not so much the distortion that's the problem, it's that the viewpoint is so high that you don't get a clear enough view of the sides. It's especially noticeable in (URL) this> shot. What latitude is the camera set (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Lpub find edges

(...) This is so very true, and troublesome. POV-Ray does not support the concept of a line in 3D space, so L3P cannot directly translate LDraw lines to POV-Ray entities. Lars, at one point we talked about the possibility of having L3P use cylinders (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Web-based LDraw viewing

How about ShockWave 3d? (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Mac Brick CAD 2.2b1 New Release

Great stuff Jim, where possible I'll answer interspersed with your comments (...) I've noticed this too on some bricks. It has to do with the fact that some parts use negative scaling when drawing some primitives. Both OpenGL and LDRAW can handle (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.347)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

"Ross Crawford" <rosscraw@bigpond.net.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Hu4L6M.1Eyo@lugnet.com... <SNIP> (...) these (...) in some cases "xxx.exe /LDRAWDIR=C:/LDRAW /LDRAWINI=\\LDRAW_BOX/INI will work too. There is no standard function set in windows (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Web-based LDraw viewing

(...) Good point. That's why originally I was envisioning something like LDViewer running on a server with all the stuff it needs right there (so no installation is needed). Actually, maybe...I'll have to play with it later. In regards to Java, (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Web-based LDraw viewing

(...) Well, you'd need to install something in order to use SVG or Java, too. Anyway, LD2VR doesn't look like it's finished. (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Web-based LDraw viewing

(...) I suspect it's that download that scares people off. -Mike (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Web-based LDraw viewing

(...) I'm having a hard time finding any recent info on it. It also looks like one would have to install something in order to use it (which I'm trying to stay away from). I talked about it with a friend of mine over the weekend and he thinks he (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Web-based LDraw viewing

Or vrml. There's a converter called LD2VR. (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Web-based LDraw viewing

(...) Well, I'd like the format more if browsers displayed them, by default. (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.347)

More:  Next Page >>