 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 1721 – 1740 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The updated PARTS.LST online?

(...) Try (URL). It's not searchable (yet), but it is browseable. Steve (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.969)

  Re: LDraw - Future Plans?

(...) Yes it is, Is development of a fuller spec tahn that in the FAQ being considered? - outling technical issues for add-on developers? Alex (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.969)

  (canceled)

ldraw
(score: 0.969)

  (canceled)

ldraw
(score: 0.969)

  Re: LDraw - Future Plans?

Hi, Sorry if multiple postings appear- Netscape on college meachine is screwed.. Spec :(Topic Ideas) - In no particular order. Cordinate Model Poloygon Model Clipping, Winding Color Model L-Draw Langauge Drawing commands Meta commands File formats. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.969)

  Re: Another part variation

(...) Given that the 2 parts are different mabie we need a technic horn in the ldraw library??? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.969)

  L3Lab Downloadable at ldraw.org

Just a quick note to say I've uploaded the L3Lab files, so you can get it from ldraw.org now. (URL) Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.969)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

I don't mold plastic for a living but I think when you design plastic parts you have to design what you want to actually get, to a very high tolerance, and then you have to design the mold, which will have DIFFERENT dimensions than the desired part, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.969)

  MLCad Plugin Capability?

It would be really cool if programs like MLCad allowed plugins to be installed. This way, utility authors could write their utility as a plugin and have it installed so a user could work with his model from one program. Just an idea to throw out, (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.969)

  Re: Line in the Sand

(...) Hmm. that makes me wonder if the logic of turning of BFC clipping when a part's color is transparent will really work. Because a part may have the main color as 16, and some sections are hard-coded to a transparent color. In this case, the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.969)

  Re: WTB: Some Of These Struts!

I think you got caught by the move. No doubt the old URLs were good when you composed your note but they are not any more. They all have moved to Lugnet. Specifically, to here: (URL) the start of the discussion: (URL) post: (URL) that links of the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.969)

  Dat format question - Quad line order

Hi all, I've read the LDraw FAQ relating to the .dat file format. Specifically: --BEGIN-FAQ-- Quadrilateral command. Draws a four-sided, filled shape between four points. Line format: 4 colour x1 y1 z1 x2 y2 z2 x3 y3 z3 x4 y4 z4 where colour is a (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.969)

  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

Why don't you simply publish ldraw.org website on the cd? All the stuff is there, right? Build On! John Matthews Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:FpG5Gw.DxE@lugnet.com... (...) its (...) that (...) the (...) to (...) which (...) (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.969)

  parts.lst and mklst(?).exe.

Hi all! The other day I was working a bit on a program that can parse dat files under linux. Now, I have my dat files, along with ldraw and mlcad installed on a Windows partition. All the dat files that come with the ldraw package and updates there (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.969)

  Re: LDraw - Future Plans?

Alex Farlie: (...) Yes. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL: (URL) > -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.969)

  Re: getting started making pieces

(...) Welcome - new part authors are always welcome. The following is my preferred method of doing decorated parts as is a good grounding if you go on to author complete parts - others have had some success with BMP2DAT for decorated parts. 1. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.969)

  February MOTM Winner

I'm proud to announce the MOTM winner for this month is Bram Lambrecht with his Pentapterigoid Fighter. Check it out at: (URL) Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.969)

  New ldraw.org Feature Article

Greetings I just added a new Feature Article to ldraw.org. Here Jonathan Knudsen, author of The Unofficial Guide to LEGO MINDSTORMS Robots, explains his techniques for designing building instructions using LDraw, MLCad, L3P, and POV-Ray. Check it (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.969)

  Division by Zero on startup of LDraw or LEdit

I recently downloaded these and any attempt to run them on my machine gives a Runtime Error #200. I looked this up and it's a division-by-zero error. I have several versions of the BGI files, some came with other software, some with Borland Pascal, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.969)

  Re: OMR Planning - Almost There

(...) Maybe that's where the model editors would come in. But it's a headache nonetheless. (...) I was thinking along the lines of people impersonating others. But there are probably other rules too... (...) I was thinking that if you want ldraw.org (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.969)

More:  Next Page >>