 CAD / Development / 9985
Re: MPD Wizard 1.0b
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 23:33:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Orion Pobursky wrote:
Also since I used some source code that I GPL'd for the LDDP project, I've GPL's
and released the source for this project.

I hesitate to even mention it, but I thought it was only fair.  Thanks for
GPL'ing MPD Wizard, but if you are the original author of the LDDP code, I'm 99%
sure you didn't have to do so.  Even after you release something under GPL, you
still own the code, and aren't precluded from using it in non-GPL projects.
This only applies to code you write, of course.

--Travis Cobbs