 CAD / Development / 10942
Re: MPD Wizard 1.0b
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 01:29:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jetro de Chateau wrote:
Find it here:
http://www.pobursky.com/article/33

If you use it, please provide feedback.

-Orion

It's been a long time since the last update on this very useful app and, more
importantly, the link it could be downloaded from now gives me a "404 not found"
error. I have recently included a reference to this great app in an ongoing
tutorial in HispaBrick Magazine 002.

http://www.hispabrickmagazine.com/

The page was still working when I wrote the article, but unfortunately the
readers can't download the program anymore. Is there any chance the app will be
put up for download again?

Many thanks in advance,

Jetro

This is now fixed