 CAD / Development / 9983
Re: MPD Wizard 1.0b
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:56:34 GMT

I'm curious, did I fix the decimal separator issue?

Yes, as I didn't try to change it on the fly ;o)

An optimisation that could be done would be to remove one of the two spaces
before subfile names.

To make MPDWizard the Swiss army knife of MPD, you could add a "Test MPD"
function that would check a file against a parts library for completeness...

Philo