 CAD / Development / 9981
Re: MPD Wizard 1.0b
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 22:03:23 GMT

Orion Pobursky wrote:

I'm curious, did I fix the decimal separator issue?

Not entirely. The program may still do wrong when the Windows settings are
changed while the program is running. I recommend the following at the end
of Main.pas (not in FormActivate):

initialization
  Application.UpdateFormatSettings := False;
  DecimalSeparator := '.';
finalization
//nothing
end.

I'd also recommend moving the rest of the contents of FormActivate to
FormCreate (or do you have a need to reload the .ini-file each time you main
window activates?).

BTW, which version of Delphi (and JVCL) are you using?

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm