 CAD / Development / 9831
Re: Blender LDraw support
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 19:28:13 GMT

Well, I fixed that, and it seems to be trying to load the model (I get a busy
icon and such), but now it's hanging on another section.  I now get this:

Traceback <most recent call last>:
  File "<string>", line 340, in loaddat
  File "<string>", line 185, in toBobj
  File "<string>", line 318, in childrenBobj
ValueError: Not a valid param.

I looked around, but couldn't figure out what parameter I was looking for, so
I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks for all the help so far!

-Stefan-