 CAD / Development / 9612
Re: Web-based LDraw viewing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 14:28:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Miguel Agullo wrote:
Antonio Cortes Carrillo has already created a very fine online Ldraw file
viewer. Check out the message below.

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=10840

It's quite surprising that it has not gained the popularity it deserves.

Not to bash Antonio's work but it's an ActixeX control and requires me to put
his site on my secure sites list.  Nothing personal but I don't trust him enough
to do that.  If it was an applet, this problem wouldn't exist.

-Orion