 CAD / Development / 9478
    Re: [LSC] Colour Definition meta-statement —Steve Bliss
   (...) Actually, I've most recently used dithering to simulate chrome/metal/metallic parts. Steve (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: [LSC] Colour Definition meta-statement —Travis Cobbs
   (...) Well, I don't think that qualifies as an argument for its inclusion in the new !COLOUR statement, since those are already covered by the more precise pre-defined materials. --Travis Cobbs (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: [LSC] Colour Definition meta-statement —Don Heyse
   (...) I'm not sure you're right there. I think Steve may have been trying to achieve a specific dithered look, different from the effect created by the pre-defined metal code in say ldview or ldglite, probably to better differentiate some static (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)