 CAD / Development / 9402 (-5)
  Re: Black seems wrong in ldconfig.ldr

(...) I agree that something of that sort would be a good idea, but in the case of my metallic colors, I actually hand-tweaked the settings for each metallic color. They aren't all the same. This was done partially to differentiate between chrome (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Black seems wrong in ldconfig.ldr

(...) Why not use the optional MATERIAL bits from this old discussion (URL) come up with a modified ldconfig.ldr? Then implement some code in LDVIEW to enable your metallic lighting goodies when ldconfig.ldr contains the proper MATERIAL settings. (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Black seems wrong in ldconfig.ldr

(...) Given that ldconfig.ldr is part of the LDraw parts library, I was referring to the color reference on the LDraw.org site (noted in another message). However, it might make sense to use the colors above, since they came directly from Lego, and (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Black seems wrong in ldconfig.ldr

(I switched to FTX due to an unusually long link.) (...) I was referring to the one at ldraw.org (URL) (LDraw definitions at the bottom). I believe that the LDraw color definitions there came from some version of the LDraw FAQ. When I said (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: Black seems wrong in ldconfig.ldr

(...) In fact the official LEGO colour chart mentioned here (URL) uses 27, 42, 52 for black. ROSCO (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact