 CAD / Development / 9362 (-5)
  Linetype/color question

I was reading through bits of Ldraw.org and came upon this section: (URL) this note under "Colors." "Colors 256-512 are dithered colors. Only line type 1 is allowed to use colors 256-512." Is that correct? In other words, I can't make an irregular (...) (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: modeling monorail ramps (TrackDraw)

(...) ... (...) ... The solution I came up with is that a single button press on the Monorail toolbar adds both ramp halves to the layout. The pieces are individually selectable, though. If a layout designer wants to 'dead-end' a monorail track run (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: modeling monorail ramps (TrackDraw)

(...) The top and bottom ramp pieces are designed to fit together, they do NOT join up physically with any other of the monorail pieces. You may just as well design both together. Michel Magnan (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker outages in next few days

(...) Things are progressing on 2003-03, but it will be another few days before I can make the downloads available. I have been conscious of getting the Parts Tracker up and running again whilst I finalise the release. This will contain 314 files, (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  [PT] Letter Bricks - Common Keyword?

(...) Hmm, yes, maybe it's best. But I'd really like to have them categorized, but otoh that means a LOT of work. IF we make this effort and categorize the blue series, I think we should settle with two variants: one small bold (disregard sans or (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact