 CAD / Development / 9215
Re: announcing TrackDraw (BrickFest preview)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 15:33:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Cary Clark wrote:
   I replied directly to Amaury about helping, which I appreciate. But I’m curious: does anyone know of a online discussion on the challenges of porting a substantial application from Windows .NET to Linux?

Yes, since I started one for you: Porting .NET to Linux (?)

The people at Ars Technica are always very knowledgable. And if they don’t know something, they do know where you can go to find answers.