 CAD / Development / 9162 (-5)
  Re: modeling monorail ramps (TrackDraw)

(...) Another reason could be that it is not possible to connect any other monorail part between them. All other MR track have a male connector to the left and at female to the right. But the upper side of the lower ramp part has two male (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 2 L3P Related Programs and a Question

(...) --- snippety-doo-dah --- YYYYYEEEEEESSS...SSS!!!!!!! It may be a small band wagon, but I'd like to jump on it right now! I desperately want the first feature, and would enjoy the second as well! Keep us posted! Sincerely, Tim Romine (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: 2 L3P Related Programs and a Question

(...) Well right now I'm calling it L3P Enhancer -Orion (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 2 L3P Related Programs and a Question

(...) Hmm, an L3P Post Processor. Neat idea. Whatcha gonna call it, L3P3? Or how about L33P, and you could pronounce it leap? :) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: MLCAD/LeoCAD/LDRAW parts organiser?

(...) It's funny you should bring this up since Jases Jessiman originally created LDraw for just this reason. A few have mention a more modern version of this concept but none have come throught that I'm aware of. -Orion (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact