 CAD / Development / 9158
Re: MLCAD/LeoCAD/LDRAW parts organiser?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 04:24:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Josh Baakko wrote:
I had a brain storm today for a parts organiser.  What if we had a program with
point-and-click like MLCAD & LeoCAD, that used LDRAW parts files, to organise
your home storage of parts!?  You could have it include an LDRAW image of what
you have, the colors, quanity, & a number/lettering box for where its stored?
You could use it to keep track of what parts you have available to build
something.

Any out there allready?  If not, any takers?
Josh

It's funny you should bring this up since Jases Jessiman originally created
LDraw for just this reason.  A few have mention a more modern version of this
concept but none have come throught that I'm aware of.

-Orion