 CAD / Development / 9152
  Re: modeling monorail ramps (TrackDraw)

(...) one possible reason to have it seperate is that you could use the piece for esthetic reasons. You could simulate an entry down or up, and stop at that section. Having a stop-go right before makes this single ramp segment functional (so (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: modeling monorail ramps (TrackDraw)

(...) ... (...) ... Here's what I came up with: The monorail parts file separately models the up and down ramps. So layouts containing up/down ramps have two part references, one for each half. The toolbar file contains a button that adds both (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: modeling monorail ramps (TrackDraw)

(...) Another reason could be that it is not possible to connect any other monorail part between them. All other MR track have a male connector to the left and at female to the right. But the upper side of the lower ramp part has two male (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: modeling monorail ramps (TrackDraw)

(...) ... I've gotten all of the monorail track modeled and working (sort of) in TrackDraw. Here's what I ended up with: - Most monorail track has a connection of type '1'. Type '1' just means that it mates with other monorail pieces of type '1'. - (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)