 CAD / Development / 9109
  LEdit Command line question

My ignorance of meta-commands is very nearly complete, so I throw myself on the mercy of my peers here in lugnet.cad.dev Is there a way to "set" the rotation point of a part that will work in LEdit? For example, if I'd like the 2x4 brick 3001.dat to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LEdit Command line question

(...) Most of the meta commands are used outside of the original LEdit program. ROTATION CENTER is currently only used in MLCad (I make use of it frequently). If you're not able to use MLCad (I don't see why not), then I suggest making a custom part (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LEdit Command line question  [DAT]

(...) The only way to do this with LEdit is to create your own part file, consisting of one line: 1 16 0 -24 20 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 3001.dat If you store that file in your ldraw\parts directory, you can use it in LEdit as a part, in place of 3001.dat. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)